HARROGATE BUSINESS CENTRE HEALTH & SAFETY – COVID-19
The Business Centre remains open throughout the third Covid-19 Lockdown to provide continuous support for our clients. To ensure the building is as safe as possible this is what has been put into place;
- Anti bacterial soap is available in the kitchens and bathrooms, the cleaning routine has been increased, the toilets/kitchens and communal areas are cleaned daily and monitored throughout the day.
- Hand rails, door handles and surfaces in all the communal areas are being disinfected on a daily basis. Handwashing notices are displayed in the kitchens and washrooms.
- The main entrance and corridor doors are being held open throughout the day to avoid contact with handles
- The reception area has been cleared of furniture to allow for social distancing, Perspex Safety Cough screens have been fitted to the reception desk.
- Hand wipes and antibacterial hand spray is available at the main entrance in the reception area and all clients and visitors are encouraged to use them.
- Mail and parcels are being handled with latex gloves and parcel deliveries will be left in a designated area for your collection in reception.
- Covid-19 Health & Safety notices are being displayed at the entrance to the building
- All clients and visitors must wear face protection in the entrance and communal areas
- Clients are asked to consider social distancing in their own offices
HEALTH & SAFETY EXECUTIVE GUIDELINES
We are sure that you are all now aware of the importance of recognising the symptoms of the virus and if you or any of your colleagues are unwell with any of those symptoms you should not travel to or attend the office. If you or any one in your company should develop symptoms they should be sent home and stay at home for at least 7 days.
Everyone should be reminded of the importance of frequent hand washing for around 20 seconds and frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly.