HARROGATE BUSINESS CENTRE HEALTH & SAFETY – COVID-19
The Business Centre has remained open and we have continued to provide support for our clients though-out the Covid-19 crisis. We are seeing a few more people coming into the building each day and we are hoping that many more will return soon as the Government eases lockdown.
To ensure that their return as safe as possible this is what has been put into place
- Anti bacterial soap is available in the kitchens and bathrooms, the cleaning routine has been increased, the toilets/kitchens and communal areas are cleaned daily and monitored throughout the day.
- Hand rails, door handles and surfaces in all the communal areas are being disinfected on a daily basis. Handwashing notices are displayed in the kitchens and washrooms.
- The main entrance and corridor doors are being held open throughout the day to avoid contact with handles
- The reception area has been cleared of furniture to allow for social distancing, Perspex Safety Cough screens have been fitted to the reception desk.
- Hand wipes and antibacterial hand spray is available at the main entrance in the reception area and all clients and visitors are encouraged to use them.
- Mail and parcels are being handled with latex gloves and parcel deliveries will be left in a designated area for your collection in reception.
Further things we are implementing;
- Covid-19 Health & Safety notices will be displayed at the entrance to the building
- A one-way system will be adopted around the building and ‘one in/one out’ signage will be displayed at the entrance to the kitchens. This will be reviewed in line with Government Guidelines as and when the social distancing rules are relaxed.
- You will need to consider social distancing in your own office and we are available to help you as much as we can.
HEALTH & SAFETY EXECUTIVE GUIDELINES
We are sure that you are all now aware of the importance of recognising the symptoms of the virus and if you or any of your colleagues are unwell with any of those symptoms you should not travel to or attend the office. If you or any one in your company should develop symptoms they should be sent home and stay at home for at least 7 days.
Everyone should be reminded of the importance of frequent hand washing for around 20 seconds and frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly.